piątek, 20 września 2013

Even If You Think This Makes No Perception...

http://www.slotland.com/mobile.html
Even If You Think This Makes No Perception...
Here is the thing. Some people are 'sure' you have to be blessed, stars have to be aligned in kinds favor or who knows what else 'lucky factors' people consider valid - many I think, right.

Then, there is a camp with direct opposite opinion - all is planned, all can be achieved by hard work and persistence etc. etc. Books and books have been written on this subject but I would like to share something very short.

I believe the truth (for most of us) is somewhere in the middle of these two opposing viewpoints. For example I play games (mostly for money) on my iPad and I know my systems work well - I know because I win (quite often) but not as often as I would like. I do all I can but it just doesn't work all the time.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz